Do you want to have a piece of jewellery with a story? You're going to love this necklace, the Huginn's Necklace™ !
- Stunning one-of-a-kind Viking Necklace
- Brilliant, Minimalistic
- Chain Type: Link or Leather Chain
- Chain Length: 19.7 inches / 50 cm or 27.6 inches / 70 cm
- Pendant Size: 1.53 x 1.14 inches / 3.9 x 2.9 cm
- Available in the colors Antique Silver and Antique Bronze
Discount for a limited time, you just pay a fair price (we don’t want you to pay too much).
Huginn and Munnin are a pair of ravens that fly all over Midgard, old Norse for ‘Earth’, and bring information to the god Odin. The meaning of the names Huginn and Munnin in old Norse are 'thought' and 'memory'.
The ravens rested on Odin's shoulders and he gave them the ability to speak. For this reason, Odin is often referred as raven-god.
After their flight, the inform Odin about everything they see and hear in the world and the life of the Vikings.
This necklace is the perfect way to express Your Viking Heart!