Do you want to have a piece of jewellery with a story? You're going to love this necklace, the Geri's Necklace™!
- One-of-a-kind Viking Necklace
- Pendant material: Metal
- Pendant size: 1.57 x 1.77 inches / 40 x 45 mm
- Chain type: Metal Chain Link
- Chain length: 23.6 inches / 60 cm
- Available in the colour Antique Silver, Antique Copper, Antique Bronze and Gun.
For a limited time FREE Worldwide Shipping and 75% DISCOUNT
Wolves play a very important role in the Norse Mythology. The most famous wolves among the Vikings are Fenrir, Sköll, Hati, Freki and Geri. The wolf is commonly known as a symbol for either the warrior or the darker side.
Fenrir, Sköll and Hati on one hand represented the dark side. Geri and Freki on the other accompanied Odin. Odin told Geri and Freki to teach the Vikings how to cooperate, hunt, care for their families and defend themselves.
It is said that Odin fathered children that were part human and part wolf. Legend says that they were great warriors.
This necklace is the perfect way to Express Your Viking Heart!